Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mind map

Mind mapping is a method people use to take notes and link words or ideas together. Eventually, it helps to get people to think and generate ideas divergently. Students usually do mind map to understand a topic better as it helps to connect multiple points to distinguish a better acceptance of a particular information of a topic. Not only students use mind map, working adults use them too; to organize information.

Mind mapping is divided into 2 types; Logical mind map and Associated mind map. Logical mind map usually has words directly related to the central subject. As for associated mind map, random words are generated which do not have connection with the central subject.

Here is a mind map of myself.


Doing this exercise made me recall that during my alpha year, I had to do some creative mind maps about myself. We were asked to think outside the box and personalized the mind map. Here are some photos to share. The paths are made out of words about myself accordingly.








No comments:

Post a Comment