Sunday, July 11, 2010

Logical mind map VS Associated mind map

The difference between logical mind map and associated mind map is that...

Logical mind map
- is not for problem solving as the information diverge, it is still within the scope.
- it is usually directly connected to stereotyping as it does not give a unique solution to your problems.
- interpretation of a given topic where students use them to write essays to avoid plagiarism.

Associated mind map
- helps to get ideas and get away from stereotyping.
- a guide to think out side of the box as it is to do with things that does not relate to the main subject.

Special note:
Something interesting happened in class last Friday (9/7/10). Mr Radzi helped us to check whether we are right brained or left brained. I found out that I am a left brained; the logical one. So, I'm thinking to myself, how can I survive in the creative world? hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment